Are you interested in getting involved in Meet Me On Bernard?
Find out what opportunities there are on the page below.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The contest begins July 27, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time (MST) and ends on September 6, 2021 at 11:59pm MST (the “Contest Period”)
- The content is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province at the time of entry AND/OR any minor that has explicit permission granted to them from their parent or guardian at the time of entry.
How to Enter
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest you must:
- Have a valid Instagram account or email address;
- Be the individual who uploaded the video;
- Be responsive within 24 hours of being announced a winner either via Instagram or email;
- During the Contest Period, take a video telling us what you love about MMOB. Add #meetmeonbernard and tag @downtownkelowna to your Instagram story or post. Each submission is considered one (1) entry into the contest.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY (INCLUDING USER NAME OR REAL NAME) WILL BE POSTED ON DOWNTOWN KELOWNA’S INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK AND/OR SPONSOR’S PROPRIETARY WEBSITE, WHERE IT MAY BE VIEWED, SHARED (BY USERS) AND COMMENTED ON MY THE SPONSOR AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC).
Draw and Winner Selection
- A winner will be chosen at approximately 10:00am MST on September 7th. One (1) eligible entrant will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The selected entrant will be contacted privately through Instagram or via email and notified that they have won. The selected entrant must then reply within 24 hours to accept their prize. If there is no response within 24 hours, the sponsor reserves the right to re-draw and choose a new winner.
- Grand Prize: There will be one (1) grand prize available to be won, consisting of one (1) *2-night stay in an upgraded king guestroom (or two queen guestroom) at the Prestige Beach House located in Kelowna, Canada. It will also include one (1) gift card to Cactus Club Café.
*Blackout days apply from May 15 – September 15, 2020 and all consecutive years unless otherwise informed by Prestige Hotels.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Account.
Meet Me On Bernard Pop-up Animation
Become a Sponsor
From live music to interactive art, and from parklets to patios, this summer, it’s all happening on Bernard. And by joining up as a sponsor, your organization could be at the heart of one of Kelowna’s fastest-growing summer events. We are currently offering limited sponsorship opportunities for Meet Me on Bernard 2022, a collaborative community initiative that transforms Bernard Avenue, Kelowna’s ‘main street,’ into a vibrant, energetic platform for community connection. For 2022, Meet Me on Bernard is bigger, better, and more dynamic than ever before, featuring new programming and engagement opportunities for visitors and residents, and exciting new ways for businesses and community organizations to take their work to the street.
By becoming a Meet Me on Bernard sponsor, you can help us realize this exciting community vision while getting your brand in front of an engaged, energized, and diverse audience. With attractive recognition opportunities available, a Meet Me on Bernard sponsorship is a perfect way to increase your visibility in the community, reach new customers, establish new leads, and show your employees and patrons that you give back to the community where they live, work, and play.
To learn more about becoming a Meet me on Bernard sponsor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Me on Bernard Pop-up Program
Applications for the Meet Me on Bernard Pop-up Program are now being accepted!
Whether you’re an artist looking for a unique place to show your work, a business owner looking for creative ways to get into the community, or part of a non-profit organization with a big idea to share, the Pop-up Program is your chance to take your passion project to the street.
Your pop-up should enhance the event space with positive, family-oriented activities. Ideas include staging a fashion show to show off your latest merchandise, running a fitness class, or demonstrating a unique skill.
Successful applicants receive access to a 10-foot by 20-foot space located in Neighbourhood Plaza on the 400 block, or in Community Square on the 500 Block of Meet Me on Bernard. Pop-ups will be scheduled Monday through Friday, from noon-4 pm, 4 pm-8 pm, or from noon-8 pm.
If you are interested in applying for the Pop-up Program, please complete the attached application and submit to email@example.com.