A picture is worth a thousand words.
See for yourself what Meet me on Bernard is all about as you scroll through the videos and photos from summer in Downtown Kelowna.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The contest begins July 27, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Mountain Time (MST) and ends on September 6, 2021 at 11:59pm MST (the “Contest Period”)
- The content is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province at the time of entry AND/OR any minor that has explicit permission granted to them from their parent or guardian at the time of entry.
How to Enter
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest you must:
- Have a valid Instagram account or email address;
- Be the individual who uploaded the video;
- Be responsive within 24 hours of being announced a winner either via Instagram or email;
- During the Contest Period, take a video telling us what you love about MMOB. Add #meetmeonbernard and tag @downtownkelowna to your Instagram story or post. Each submission is considered one (1) entry into the contest.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY (INCLUDING USER NAME OR REAL NAME) WILL BE POSTED ON DOWNTOWN KELOWNA’S INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK AND/OR SPONSOR’S PROPRIETARY WEBSITE, WHERE IT MAY BE VIEWED, SHARED (BY USERS) AND COMMENTED ON MY THE SPONSOR AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC).
Draw and Winner Selection
- A winner will be chosen at approximately 10:00am MST on September 7th. One (1) eligible entrant will be selected by random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The selected entrant will be contacted privately through Instagram or via email and notified that they have won. The selected entrant must then reply within 24 hours to accept their prize. If there is no response within 24 hours, the sponsor reserves the right to re-draw and choose a new winner.
- Grand Prize: There will be one (1) grand prize available to be won, consisting of one (1) *2-night stay in an upgraded king guestroom (or two queen guestroom) at the Prestige Beach House located in Kelowna, Canada. It will also include one (1) gift card to Cactus Club Café.
*Blackout days apply from May 15 – September 15, 2020 and all consecutive years unless otherwise informed by Prestige Hotels.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Account.
Art, patios, sunsets, concerts, shops, and doggies – take a trip through Downtown through the lens of our talented summer students who created a video for every week #meetmeonbernard was happening.
How do you capture the essence of an event as large as Meet me on Bernard? Through the smiles on the faces of its many visitors, vendors, and organizers.